If you run into issues with your FieldKit Station, please reach out to us for support.
Visit our Help Center
If you have an issue or question, you might find an answer in our Help Center.
Submit a Support Ticket
The best way to get swift help regarding any issues with your FieldKit Station, the app, or the web portal is to submit a support ticket. You can do this from any page on our website by clicking on the blue Question Mark Icon in the bottom right hand corner of your screen or via our support portal.
Are you asking a question or reporting a problem?
Your email address.
A simple one-line description of the issue.
Example: Screen hangs on “Fetching Station information”
5. How Can we Help?
A more detailed explanation of the issue with steps for our team to follow in order to reproduce and solve the issue. Plus some technical details.
- Steps to Reproduce
- Platform (Are you on the mobile app? Or the web portal?)
- URL or Page Name
- App Version (In Settings > Help)
- Diagnostics (In Settings > Developer, hit “Upload Diagnostics” and paste the phrase into your ticket)
When on the FieldKit mobile app on the “Connect your FieldKit Station” page, the screen hangs on “Fetching Station information”.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open app
- Go through Onboarding steps to Connect your FieldKit Station” page
- Go to phone wifi settings and join Station WiFi
- Come back to app – Screen hangs on “Fetching Station information”
- After a while, get bored and close the app
- Open app again and go to Stations page, and the station is there and is connected
App Version: 561
Browser/OS/device: iphone 6s, ios 13.3.1
Diagnostics: motor bouquet debrief
6. Expected vs Actual Results
For us to see the issue from your perspective, it’s helpful to understand what you’re expecting to see, and how that differs from your actual experience.
Expected – The screen does not hang on “Fetching Station information”. It appears for a couple seconds, and then takes me to the Stations page where the station is listed and connected.
Actual – The screen hangs on “Fetching Station information” forever and I get stuck in the process, forcing me to close the app.
7. I am in the Field Right Now
Tick this checkbox to let us know if you are in the field and need urgent assistance!
8. Images / Annotated Screenshots
A picture speaks a thousand words, and an annotated picture is even better.